Our offices are now closed. If you have a life-threatening emergency or urgent clinical need, please hang up and dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency department. For non-urgent issues, please click here for our After-Hours Frequently Asked Questions. If you need to request a prescription refill, please contact your pharmacy directly. You may also call us at 704-372-7900 to leave a general voice message or reach our after-hours answering service.
Fall Allergy Season is here! Reach out so we can help you find relief. Check our Pollen Counter to see what specific allergens are present locally.
- American Board of Pediatrics (2021)
Awards & Recognition
- 1st place Clemens von Pirquet Award (2022) - given for the best paper on any aspect of allergy/immunology or related fields submitted by Fellows-in-Training in allergy/immunology.
- Fellowship: Allergy & Immunology, University of Virginia
- Residency: Pediatrics, Children's Medical Center Dallas (University of Texas Southwestern)
- Internship: Children's Medical Center Dallas (University of Texas Southwestern)
- Medical School: Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule or update an appointment and general questions, please call...
Or Contact Us
Please note: Due to healthcare privacy laws, we cannot answer any questions pertaining to personal health information by e-mail.