Our offices are now closed. If you have a life-threatening emergency or urgent clinical need, please hang up and dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency department. For non-urgent issues, please click here for our After-Hours Frequently Asked Questions. If you need to request a prescription refill, please contact your pharmacy directly. You may also call us at 704-372-7900 to leave a general voice message or reach our after-hours answering service.
Fall Allergy Season is here! Reach out so we can help you find relief. Check our Pollen Counter to see what specific allergens are present locally.
infants, children & adults
- Fellowship: Augusta University, Allergy and Immunology
- Residency: Atrium Health, Levine Children's Hospital, Pediatrics
- Medical School: Mercer University School of Medicine
- Postgraduate: Agnes Scott University, Pre-Medical Program
- Undergraduate: Georgia College
Joining Carolina Asthma and Allergy Center October 2023
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule or update an appointment and general questions, please call...
Or Contact Us
Please note: Due to healthcare privacy laws, we cannot answer any questions pertaining to personal health information by e-mail.