Our offices are now closed. If you have a life-threatening emergency or urgent clinical need, please hang up and dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency department. For non-urgent issues, please click here for our After-Hours Frequently Asked Questions. If you need to request a prescription refill, please contact your pharmacy directly. You may also call us at 704-372-7900 to leave a general voice message or reach our after-hours answering service.
Fall Allergy Season is here! Reach out so we can help you find relief. Check our Pollen Counter to see what specific allergens are present locally.
Call today to schedule an appointment — no referral necessary*
Are you suffering from these common asthma triggers?:
- Allergens such as Pollen of Trees, Grass, & Weeds (all are present locally)
- Allergens from the Home such as Pet Dander & Dust Mites (more common bc everyone is staying at home more)
- Physical Activity or Exercise (many are becoming more active at this time)
- Chemical Fumes, Gases, dust or Other Irritants (increased cleaning can be an issue)
- Sinus Infections, Colds & Flu
- Changes in Weather or Temperature or Humidity (our weather is not helping!)
- Strong Emotions, Anxiety, or Stress (these can impact your health more than you realize)
We’re here to help. Call 704-372-7900 today to schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified allergy and asthma specialists to get your asthma under control.
* Medicare and Medicaid patients require a referral from your primary provider.
Please note: Due to healthcare privacy laws, we cannot answer any questions pertaining to personal health information by e-mail.