Our offices are now closed. If you have a life-threatening emergency or urgent clinical need, please hang up and dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency department. For non-urgent issues, please click here for our After-Hours Frequently Asked Questions. If you need to request a prescription refill, please contact your pharmacy directly. You may also call us at 704-372-7900 to leave a general voice message or reach our after-hours answering service.
Our New NextGen Patient Portal is live. Please refer to the email. -------------- Kindly remember masks are still required.
Call today to schedule an appointment — no referral necessary*
Are you suffering from these common asthma triggers?:
- Allergens such as Pollen of Trees, Grass, & Weeds (all are present locally)
- Allergens from the Home such as Pet Dander & Dust Mites (more common bc everyone is staying at home more)
- Physical Activity or Exercise (many are becoming more active at this time)
- Chemical Fumes, Gases, dust or Other Irritants (increased cleaning can be an issue)
- Sinus Infections, Colds & Flu
- Changes in Weather or Temperature or Humidity (our weather is not helping!)
- Strong Emotions, Anxiety, or Stress (these can impact your health more than you realize)
We’re here to help. Call 704-372-7900 today to schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified allergy and asthma specialists to get your asthma under control.
* Medicare and Medicaid patients require a referral from your primary provider.
Please note: Due to healthcare privacy laws, we cannot answer any questions pertaining to personal health information by e-mail.